I just released ReloadEvery 3.6.2. It’s a bugfix release. 3.6.1 did not work for many people using a locale other than English. This because I didn’t add the new string “Randomize” to all locales. Now I did with a bit of help of Google Translate. So I hope the translations are OK but at least the extension is working.
Actually I don’t like this behavior at all. This means every time I add a string somewhere I need to update all my locale files manually to add the new string. I support 13 locales at the moment but that could be potentially 100 if I’d receive many contributions. If the addon doesn’t find a certain string in a locale it should just take the English string.